Michigan invades Pittsburgh next Friday! The showdown’s at one of our favorite spots in Bloomfield…
- Empty Orchestra – Facebook / Twitter / MySpace / ReverbNation
⍈ We are Empty Orchestra, and we are an American musical group from Flint, Michigan. Our songs are fistfights of traditions and generations and genres and tempos and hope and doubt and death and punchlines. Our roots are in punk rock and our ambitions are for song creation without boundaries. We are a community. We love making songs, we love playing songs, we love you. Thanks. This is fun.
- Shores – Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr / ReverbNation
⍈ “Shores will pull you into a wintry, slowpaced haze and crescendos rising from the tinkling intros envelop you in a haunting, yet calming musical blanket. Shores make it all sound so effortless: subtle melodies twist their way around carved out guitar lines and prominent drums. It’s clean without being over-produced and offers dark and moody vibes, strung along by the constant promise of a climactic finale. Very much compelling, charming, subdued, delicate and mesmerising…” -Emily Kearns, rocksound.tv
- Ernie and the Berts – Facebook / Reverb Nation / MySpace / Twitter / Yahoo! Group / Google+
⍈ Sleazy Muppet Rock. Hey Bert? You wanna play some rock and roll for the children? Bert?
- Howler’s Coyote Cafe
- 4509 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- (412) 682-0320
- Click here for Google directions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Facebook / Reverb Nation / MySpace / Twitter / YouTube
- Friday, August 3rd
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/311203062308301/
- Google Calendar: http://goo.gl/j66wO
- Reverb Nation Event: http://www.reverbnation.com/show/8174761
- Check out this interview with Ernie and the Berts from AZ Productions! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Shows are falling out of the sky at us… THIS FRIDAY @ HOWLER’S (Bloomfield)! (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)
- Ernie and the Bers photos from the Altar Bar & Howler’s… (ernieandtheberts.wordpress.com)